Coleman named Biggest Coup of Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coleman named Biggest Coup of Draft

About half way through article Dusty is named the #4 Biggest Coup of rounds 11-50.

I hated losing him, but agree with most people that he got himself a great deal.

On "Talk Radio for Guys" today, Kemnitz said we lost over $3 million worth of players. :shock:
    But, I'm happy for Dusty. I hope it works out.
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by shockandawe08
      On "Talk Radio for Guys" today, Kemnitz said we lost over $3 million worth of players. :shock:
      But, I'm happy for Dusty. I hope it works out.
      I surely hope that each of those gave 10% or more to WSU baseball. That would help with the practice facility.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Im4wsu,

We may see some of that in the future, but I'm also hoping that the amount of quality players we continue to send to the Pros (not always willingly :( ) will bode well in future recruiting.

Oh, and I meant to extend my best wishes to ALL of the players, not just Dusty. :yes:
        "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Working...
        X