O'Brien ready...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O'Brien ready...

For those of you who don't get the paper...

Re: O'Brien ready...

Originally posted by t7017s
    For those of you who don't get the paper...

http://www.kansas.com/sports/lutz/story/484019.html
    Not that I'm not excited about O'brien...........but what I took from this story is that Tyler Grimes is going to be a leader and is really focused on all things Wichita State baseball. Love that he is the one that got O'brien to come up here for the NBC tourney!

Cooper, Flynn, Lowell, Grimes, O'brien, Sossman, Rosecrans, Banwart all seem like great incoming freshmen!!!! The kid from Cali, Letourneau, I don't know enough about other than what I kind find on the net. Looks like he is a speedy athlete that has played both infield and outfield in High School. Also looks like he was a heck of a defensive back in high school.

Comment

Not that I'm not excited about O'brien...........but what I took from this story is that Tyler Grimes is going to be a leader and is really focused on all things Wichita State baseball. Love that he is the one that got O'brien to come up here for the NBC tourney!

Cooper, Flynn, Lowell, Grimes, O'brien, Sossman, Rosecrans, Banwart all seem like great incoming freshmen!!!! The kid from Cali, Letourneau, I don't know enough about other than what I kind find on the net. Looks like he is a speedy athlete that has played both infield and outfield in High School. Also looks like he was a heck of a defensive back in high school.
      I try to not get excited about any freshmen until they prove that they can hit a D-1 curveball.
      Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Shirley Schmidt

I try to not get excited about any freshmen until they prove that they can hit a D-1 curveball.
        Good for you SS!

Since an incoming freshman can only be judged by stacking them alongside thier fellow high school players I have no problem getting excited about them. I would rather not know if a great high school player can hit a D-1 curveball than wondering if a good but not great high school player can do it. Whats your point exactly? Since you obviously don't like projections but rather actual results maybe you should come back around late march early april.

BTW, I don't give a crap if Flynn, Cooper, Sossman, Lowell and Banwart can hit a D-1 curveball or not.

Comment

Nice article. Thanks for posting it.

Now that school has started and there will be no more signees, it is time to really start focusing on next years team. :goshocks:

Comment

Working...
          X