Jonesy power surge continues; DC named to All-Star Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonesy power surge continues; DC named to All-Star Team

Ryan Jones hit his sixth jack last night to move all alone into second place in the Cape Cod League HR race.

Also ... Dusty was named to the West All-Star team. He's hitting .330.

Wichitan Brent Milleville was also named an All Star.

The latest entertainment news in Hyannis, MA from Cape Cod Times. Follow movies, music, theater, books, dance, visual arts and more.

“The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

:good: Save some of that for us, guys. ;-)
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Jones hit his 7th and 8th taters in the past two games. He stands two behind the league leader and three clear of a pack of players in third.

Looks like he's playing in a relatively small park with a short fence (outfield dimensions LF 325 CF 390 RF 315) but he's also doing it with wood bats against top-notch pitching.

He hit 2 HRs in 65 games last year for the Shox. I'd sure take 8 HR from him next season.

The latest entertainment news in Hyannis, MA from Cape Cod Times. Follow movies, music, theater, books, dance, visual arts and more.
      “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

sweet! kinda reminds me of how conor was blasting cape cod league with wooden bats last year.

ryan jones is gonna have to be 'the man' next year. i think he knows it too.
        veni, vidi, vici

Comment

I like it, speed and power.

Comment

Working...
          X