Max Hutson back on the mound

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Max Hutson back on the mound

Max Hutson threw two scoreless hitless innings for the Wichita WheatKings against the Wichita Sluggers last night. It was his first time throwing in a game since his injury in a Northwoods League early last summer.

He said he'll throw another 2 innings Sat. in the NBC Midwest Regional as he works to build up his stamina.

He looked pretty good. Struck out one. Only one guy hit him hard -- teammate Remington Johnson, who lofted a fly ball that the wind carried to the track in left.
    “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

you guys dont miss much on here. Max did look good for the first time out. told me felt good and was anxious to get back on the bump.

Comment

YEA Max come back strong we need you.
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Max pitching. How about Cameron?
        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Just got word that Max won't be pitching Sat. after all.
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

wont throw till at LEAST monday

Comment

Any more word on Max? Did he pitch any more this summer?

Comment

didnt throw again til the nbc world series because of shoulder problem but did throw 2 innings for the community bank cowboys in the nbc tournament.

Comment

Working...
                X