Fundraising campaign - matching donations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fundraising campaign - matching donations

If you were one who pledged a matching donation but haven't put it in yet, please try to do that before Friday this week. I will be moving the funds in preparation to send them to WSU.

Thanks!!!

I was wondering when the other matchers were gonna get their donations in. Royal can others donate prior to Friday still if they want to...? Might as well beg for a few more donations if we can lol.

Comment

Royal, I have already kicked in my match.

However, I noticed the Chip In shows that "This event has ended"

When I try to click on the Chip In button I get no response.

Just wondering if something may need to be tweaked there.

Thanks.

Comment

I didn't realize the ChipIn needed to be extended to still accept donations. So as of now, that ChipIn is no longer active.

For those that still want to donate or need to get their match in, you will need to send me a cashier's check. PM me ASAP for my contact info if you still want or need to donate.

I will add those donations to the ChipIn total of $2249.96 and report back what our final total was.

Sorry for the confusion!

Comment

One clarification. If you still want to donate and PayPal is an option, I can give you my PayPal e-mail, bypassing the ChipIn. Just PM me.

Comment

Royal - Where did we wind up donation wise?

Comment

I'd have to check for the exact amount, but after PayPal fees (the ChipIn showed the total before fees) it was around $2175. I think I'm still waiting on two of the matching donations to arrive. Should those come in, we're looking at just under $2600.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock
                I'd have to check for the exact amount, but after PayPal fees (the ChipIn showed the total before fees) it was around $2175. I think I'm still waiting on two of the matching donations to arrive. Should those come in, we're looking at just under $2600.
                All things considered, a pretty good representation. Congrats on a JOB WELL DONE.

Comment

I think a $2500 donation can get a brick on the walk of fame or honor or something. Saw it in the last mailing about donations.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                  X