Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shocker85
    Originally posted by shocker3
    I am probably going to miss some since I have been following Shocker baseball and going to at least some road games for 30 years:

Alabama, Arizona State, Arkansas (old and Baum), Bradley (old and OBrien), Cal-State Fullerton, Creighton (CU Sports Complex and Booth Field), Evansville (Bosse Field & UE stadium), Florida State, Fresno St, Hawaii, Hawaii-Hilo (Hilo & Kona), Illinois State, Indiana State, Kansas, Kansas State (old and new in Manhattan as well as at a field in Salina and Hutch), Long Beach State, Louisiana Lafayette, Minnesota (both at their park and in the Metrodome for the Hormel Classic), Mississippi State, Missouri (old and new), Missouri State (Meador Park, Price-Chopper Field, Hammonds Field), Nebraska (Buck Beltzer and Hawks field), Nevada-Reno, Newman, Northern Iowa, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Oral Roberts, Pepperdine, Rice, San Diego, San Diego State, South Alabama, Southern Illinois, UCLA, Tennesse, UNO (Nebraska-Omaha), Washburn (Falley Field) WSU: (McAdams Park, Shocker Field, Eck, Lawrence-Dumont) and Rosenblatt (CWS, Team USA games, Omaha Royals & Creighton).

I have been to many of the above several times. :wsu_posters:
    I bet your name is either Charlie, Cindy, or Lloyd!

--'85.
    Those are all excellent choices. In fact, if it hadn't been for the fact that I have been following the Shockers longer, those 3 would beat me.

SB has it right. :wsu_posters:

Comment

WSU, Rosenblatt, KU, Kstate, Ostate, Ou, Arkansas, Oral Roberts

Comment

Watched the Shocks at Eck, LD and McAdams?
        OU
        OSU
        Tulsa- I'm an old timer.
        Ku
        Newman
        FU- get a real stadium!
        LSU
        Oral Roberts- way ahead of its time when built in the early 70's, still not a bad place.
        Iowa
        Ft. Hays State
        CU
        Missouri

Comment

Originally posted by boyshocker
          Oral Roberts- way ahead of its time when built in the early 70's, still not a bad place.

Yeah, I don't like the net that goes all the way around but it is a decent place to watch a game. They always run out of concessions when we play there though, haha.

Comment

Net?? Have not been there in years, but do not remember a net. Used to sneak in there during the summer, what a great place for a sandlot game.

Comment

It's not that clear in this photo, but their net goes in front of all the seats, even along the base lines.

Comment

I don't know if they still do it or not but ORU used to grill burgers after the game for the opposing team.

Great place to both watch & play baseball.

Comment

Thanks Charlie, no those weren't there years ago. The gold seats were though.

Comment

My List of road games, listed by university:

Bradley
                    Arkansas (regional)
                    Washington
                    Oklahoma
                    Minnesota (regional)
                    KU
                    K-State
                    Missouri State (regular season & Valley tournament)
                    Oral Roberts

Rosenblatt '96 CWS
                    THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Working...
                    X