Where to find Summer League scores?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Summer League scores?

Where can I find scores for the Summer League games? I have the listings where everyone is playing, but I'd like to keep track of who's in position to go to/win the NBC tourney. Is this posted somewhere? Thanks.
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

If you go to the bottom of the page (center), you will find a link to COLLEGIATE SUMMER LEAGUES.

I’m everything a gentleman could wish for. I have silky long hair, sensual lips, shapely natural bust and the perfect long legs that seems to go forever.

or a direct link

I’m everything a gentleman could wish for. I have silky long hair, sensual lips, shapely natural bust and the perfect long legs that seems to go forever.

There you can chose the appropriate league as desired. The higher the profile the league is, the more organized and the more information you will find.

Comment

Re: Where to find Summer League scores?

Originally posted by shockandawe08
      Where can I find scores for the Summer League games? I have the listings where everyone is playing, but I'd like to keep track of who's in position to go to/win the NBC tourney. Is this posted somewhere? Thanks.
      Go to the individual team pages and bookmark them. Using the team pages allow you to more accurately track the individual players and their individual stats.

Comment

Thanks, SB Shock and shockall

Not all of the teams are keeping their stats or win/loss records up to date online, unfortunately. Here's what I've found so far, thanks to the Park City Ranger's site.

Current Standings as of:
        06/30/08

Park City Rangers 13 -- 4
        Newton Rebels 13 -- 4
        Wichita Sluggers 5 -- 5
        Wichita Wheatkings 5 -- 8
        Pratt Drillers 4 -- 8
        Springfield Generals 2 -- 7
        Salina Bluejays 2 -- 8
        "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Engrav is off to a hot start for the forseters in Cali.

Comment

I hope others continue to keep me up to date on how other Shocks are doing this summer in their respective leagues.

Comment

Dusty Coleman played in cape cod league last night.
              First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Coleman seems to be quickly making up lost ground after joining the team late. Keep it up, Dusty. :clap:

Comment

I've checked out how almost all of our Shox are doing in their summer leagues. Some are doing quite well, only not on very good teams; others are not doing so well on very good teams, and vice versa to all scenarios. I mostly follow the Walter Johnson League, in part, because I can actually travel to watch some of those games, but they don't list the stats at this time. However, I have been informed recently that the site managers are currently working on this and it will be forthcoming. The WJL is also the league that has many of our new recruits listed on their rosters so I really am interested in how they're doing. Something tells me that those who are playing on lackluster teams this summer are going to want to get that taste out of their mouths something fierce. :yes:

Comment

summer leagues

YOu can find info on Lassley and McKeever @ havasuheat.com- they are 17-1 in their league.

Comment

According to the WJL home page, the Park City Rangers won their Midwest Regional Tournament Friday night, going 4-0, clinching a berth in the NBC World Series. Shockers Ryan Scoles and Justin Kemp are on that team. The Wichita Sluggers finished third and I believe they won't see NBC action (the NBC site says only the Midwest Regional winner and runner-up are given berths), unless they can still get there through the WJL tournament that's coming up next? I'm not sure how it works. Does anyone know of any other Shockers playing summer ball who will be back in Wichita for the NBC tourney? I can't get to many games, so I'd like to see as many of our guys play as possible when I do go.
                      I know I should be scared of the near future, with such a young team, but I'm kind of excited. I remember the year a very young Syracuse team ran all over a more experienced KU squad. I know, I know...that was basketball. But still, some of these young guys seem to have no fear, so why should I?

Comment

Ran all over? Wasn't that a 2 or 3 point victory? I get what you're saying about a young team being able to do great things, but lets not get carried away with the history...
                        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

SubGod22,

LOL. I want info on the Shox and THAT's what you choose to comment on? ;-) But, yeah...you're right. Sorry. My memory failed me momentarily. At one point it DID look like a runaway, but then KU mounted a fierce comeback before they fell short. Right? I'm actually amazed I can remember any of the game, since I had to entertain my husband's friend's wife, who had no interest in sports and just wanted to talk. :x Hubby's been warned...never again. And I definitely remember Carmelo Anthony, who struck me as acting too big for his britches, but he apparently pulled it off.
                          Anyway, trust me...my version of the game was an innocent mistake. My point was that young teams have been known to win it all and at this point, I'm willing to clutch at any hope.

Comment

The only thing I remember from that game was that somebody from 'Cuse deflected a last second shot my Lee that would have either won or tied the game. And I know I watched the entire game with friends.

Young teams can do it. Sometimes they're too young (ignorant) to know any better and play well above what people expect. We're hoping that both the baseball and basketball teams can do that this coming year and I believe that both will surprise people.

I can't really provide any baseball info as it's not my area of expertise. :D
                            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Isn't that the truth....some of these young'uns don't even know enough to be afraid. It sounds like the WSU basketball team (based on what I'm reading on those threads) may strike fear in others this year. When someone looks down on you from a height advantage, it's pretty intimidating usually. BTW, I've forgotten some of the player's names (unless they were standouts) over the years. Was that Michael Lee (KU) you were referring to?
                              That's probably why I also remember WSU's Xavier McDaniel and Antoine Carr more than anyone else. I have long loved college basketball, but only really became more involved in the early 80s. I follow all Kansas teams for the most part. I don't care for the PROs though. I figure if they pay you that much money, you ought to not miss. :D

Comment

Working...
                              X