How Sweet Is Karma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Sweet Is Karma?

I popped in on Warchant.com just for laughs and I wasn't disappointed. Maybe it's just as well that I wasn't allowed to post over there, either. If I could have, I was going to remind the FSU fans that our site looked a lot like theirs less than a week ago, with a few exceptions. Here's what I noticed:

1. Complaints about officiating (duh, nothing new there)
    2. Complaints about broadcasters (What? No Eduardo?)
    3. Complaints about a noisy, annoying, biased crowd (For some reason, the Nebraska? organist pissed them off, too...something about Gators?)
    4. Complaints about camera shots that focused on Billy's mom?
    5. Delmonico's head is already on the FSU fans' chopping block (Forget about how he provided motivation for them to get to Omaha; they even forgot that he wasn't that great a SS before he was injured...er, I mean before we tried to take him out on purpose, being the outstanding defensive player that he is/was)
    6. Poor Posey...they've even turned on him (They seem surprised that pitching isn't his forte)
    I'm sure there are other things I missed, but these were enough to give me some sense of Deja Vu. One 'Noles fan posted a day BEFORE the blowout that it was time to "rebuild this SH*T" and I can't help but point out that no matter how hard you try to rebuild SH*T, it's still SH*T. Well, it IS, isn't it?
    Whew! Feels good to get that off my chest. Now I don't need that reduction surgery after all. :lol:
    [/b]
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

I'm usually a very nice person.

Honestly.
    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

FSU may finally understand the disappointment of when your usually very competent pitching staff has several off days and does not perform up to par.

Comment

Do I hear somebody out there hoping for a 2-and-'cue?

Man ... that would really smart, as we know from prior experience.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

FSU is right where they want to be.... The Losers Bracket. If history is any indication expect 3 touchdowns and a field goal in there next game.

Comment

Vol fans HATED Delmonico when he was there because of his terrible defense.

I really don't understand why they keep him at shortstop.

Comment

Because his dad is a volunteer Nole coach...and has been Mike Martin's friend for a lifetime.

Comment

How sweet is Karma?

Very sweet for Nole fans if they can be the team to send their most hated baseball rival home and end their season.

It would be a sort of baseball nirvana to be able to end the season both for the hated Gators and the hated Canes...a happening that only would occur maybe once in a lifetime.

Monday will be a war. The Canes and Noles do not like each other, the fans don't like each other, and the coaches don't speak. Its a beautiful thing.

Comment

I suppose FreeShoesU doesn't share with Miami then?

Comment

The smell of over ripe grapes wafts from my monitor screen....

Nope Noles don't share with Miami....

(on an aside...don't be a frickin' whiner if someone brings up occurrances that happened at Wichita in the past....some football players did get free shoes at FSU in 1993)...gooses and ganders and such.

Comment

I'm not going to post about the CWS until it's all over. :D
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Sounds like FSU can't get along with anybody.... :roll:

Comment

FSU and Miami are storied and fierce rivals....but in 2004, things went south and the rivalry became personally heated for the coaches, and thus the players.

Miami coaches were caught watching a center field camera feed and calling in FSU's signals via walkie talkie. Martin was upset and called it bush league cheating. Morris took offense and here we are...

It is a beautiful thing...friends come and go, enemies are forever and can be counted on.

Comment

Comment

Will we get to see a brawl in Omaha? That'd be super.

Comment

Working...
                              X