Tim Kelley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim Kelley

Did anyone catch the 6-9 show on KGSO this morning? They were talkng about how well Tim Kelley did against FSU and were saying that maybe it was because he had pitched against the tougher competiition during the midweek games. I though that was kind of interesting.

I'd agree with that. I'm looking forward to seeing him on the mound in 09

Comment

Kelley was impressive but I'm not buying the tougher competition thing.
      He was good because FSU is a dead fastball hitting team and nothing Kelley threw went straight.
      Kelley throws a cut fastball along with his slider and both have a LOT of movement. FSU hitters never really adjusted to him. He was the only WSU pitcher this weekend who figured it out. 8)
      Above all, make the right call.

Comment

Re: Tim Kelley

Originally posted by 1979Shocker
        Did anyone catch the 6-9 show on KGSO this morning? They were talkng about how well Tim Kelley did against FSU and were saying that maybe it was because he had pitched against the tougher competiition during the midweek games. I though that was kind of interesting.
        Yeah, that's the same thing Mike and Terry were saying during the game on the radio yesterday when he came in.

Comment

Re: Tim Kelley

Originally posted by martymoose
          Originally posted by 1979Shocker
          Yeah, that's the same thing Mike and Terry were saying during the game on the radio yesterday when he came in.
          He definitely learned from the ASU game that no matter how many balls the other team hits hard as long as they stay in the park, you have a chance to get outs.

Comment

Tim stands to be our Friday starter next year.

He did face good competition mid-week.

Comment

Isn't he playing for the Derby Twins this summer. They have been a good team the last 2 years in the Jayhawk and NBC World Series. Hopefully some of you can make it to their games and provide summer updates.

Comment

TK threw 7 shutout innings in Derby against Nevada last night.

Comment

Working...
                X