Until we meet again...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Until we meet again...

...best of luck to you guys. Your board has been a great host to chat baseball and I appreciate your hospitality. It was a great series and I hope we get the opportunity to play again soon.

Not that you guys care to much, but I heard our songbooks touched on so I'll give you a little insight. We do publish a few hundred songbooks each year that contain most of the songs we sing during games and give them out to kids, visiting teams, parents of players and anyone else who wants one.

Also contained in the songbooks are company logos from our sponsors. Our sponsors pay for our annual party that we have before the Saturday Miami game when we play them at home or another game we choose. Last year it was the Boston Tea-quila Party. The sponsors logos are also on our t-shirts we sell and are a way to "fundraise" for our party budget and t-shirts (approx $4000-5000) each year.

Good Luck in the CWS, i will be rooting for you and yea hopefully we do have future meetings in the years to come.
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

Thanks smhnole - your input here has been great. All the best to you guys in Omaha.

Comment

I, too, hope we can play FSU again someday and may it be in February. hehehehe.
        "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

All the best to you. I'm cheering for FSU in Omaha!

Go 'Noles!!

Go Shocks!!!!
          “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to cheer on the Noles in the CWS. I will be rooting for a Maize High grad, Brent Millville of Stanford. I do wish for the Shocks and Seminoles to play again, but this time at the Eck in the middle of February.
            Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

Originally posted by DJShocker10
              I'm sorry to say that I won't be able to cheer on the Noles in the CWS. I will be rooting for a Maize High grad, Brent Millville of Stanford. I do wish for the Shocks and Seminoles to play again, but this time at the Eck in the middle of February.
              I also will be rooting for the cardinal. For the record I have no bad blood or feelings towards noles or their fans from this weekend. Just have to root for the hometown kid that I wish we would have landed. Looks like he is finally getting some playing time at 1st base and is doing really well. To bad hes behind Castro on the depth chart at catcher cus that kid is pretty damn salty and one hell of a catcher.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
                Originally posted by DJShocker10
                I also will be rooting for the cardinal. For the record I have no bad blood or feelings towards noles or their fans from this weekend. Just have to root for the hometown kid that I wish we would have landed. Looks like he is finally getting some playing time at 1st base and is doing really well. To bad hes behind Castro on the depth chart at catcher cus that kid is pretty damn salty and one hell of a catcher.
                I think his bat gets him plenty of time at the DH as well, but I'm not sure. A few weeks ago he hit a monster grand slam and I don't think that ball has landed yet.
                Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

I like the small schools and although the noles that have visited here have been good the other garbage including that article is enough to say ...nm...good luck but..

GO BULLDOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

Stanford has a sunflower growing there? Go Stanford!!!!
                    "She is only HALF a mother who does not see HER child in EVERY child." - Anonymous

Comment

Maybe if we meet again Holt can kick our catcher again. NO CLASS.
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Working...
                      X