List of BGM 1330 sponsors for Shocker Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• List of BGM 1330 sponsors for Shocker Baseball

I am going to start a rough list here. We need to call these folks and tell them we will not support there businesses unless they pull their advertisements from the air. If BGM doesn't want to give us a reason why they fired TE then we must fire back.

Rental Ranch
    The Butlers
    1/16/2010 on the "Screw at the Q" HCGM... " Ive never seen a foul parade like that...If you would of let me know it was going to be a foul parade I would of brought a different team" .... "dont talk to me about fouls....Ive got to go back and look at some tape... I have some thoughts but I need to look at the tape and then I will have something very strong to say"

Comment

While I don't know if this list will influence me, posting the list seems like the "free market" at its best. If consumers know "all" of the facts, they can make informed decisions.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Rental Ranch (316)-838-4211
        The Butler (316)-682-4034
        Club Liquor West (316)-941-9112 East (316)-631-1447

Comment

i agree, and will support a ban

Comment

Who can forget
            Barn'rds Roast Beef Restaurant
            2037 N Woodlawn St
            Wichita, KS 67208
            (316) 686-2431

Comment

Just got off the phone with Bryce at Club Liquor East. He said that Terry Elliot is the one who sold them the BGM contract and that when their contract is up they are dropping sponsorship with them because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerman
                Just got off the phone with Bryce at Club Liquor East. He said that Terry Elliot is the one who sold them the BGM contract and that when their contract is up with BGM they are dropping sponsorship with them because of this.
                I would say that we all give Club Liquor as much business as possible for this move! Maybe the other sponsers will follow along?

Comment

I hope The Butler does the same as Club Liquor, because I can vouch for the quality The Butler does, after a failed sump pump incident. They saved me from many thousands of dollars of basement flooding damage by getting to my house in less than an hour, while I was trying to hold the sump well rising water at bay with a wet/dry vac (which was a break even fight at best).

I hope what REALLY happened gets made public so we all know - TE is great on the air and will be missed this weekend.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Former Shocker and current Butler owner Adam McCullough I would wager will side with Terry Elliott.....but that's only an educated guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockerman
                      Just got off the phone with Bryce at Club Liquor East. He said that Terry Elliot is the one who sold them the BGM contract and that when their contract is up they are dropping sponsorship with them because of this.
                      I'm glad to here that because #1 Bryce is a good guy, even if he drinks a lot of bud light for a guy who owns a liquor store and #2 I just like buying my beer there, I didn't want to have to find another liquor store.

Comment

No reply yet from Bill Maness.

I guess we should include Dr.'s Lentz and Baker, whom I buy contact lenses from.

I guess since Eliiot's been re-hired as mysteriously as he was fired, we can put away the tar and feathers.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO

I guess we should include Dr.'s Lentz and Baker, whom I buy contact lenses from.

I guess since Eliiot's been re-hired as mysteriously as he was fired, we can put away the tar and feathers.
                          I sent him an email early on, and he replied just a bit ago pointing me to his thread.

I'm putting away my tar and feathers ... for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                            Originally posted by ISASO

I sent him an email early on, and he replied just a bit ago pointing me to his thread.

I'm putting away my tar and feathers ... for now.
                            His thread? Is ShockerRadio Bill Maness?

Comment

Yes.

Comment

Working...
                              X