If you are going to FSU . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are going to FSU . .

My mom just left me a message at 9:30 Eastern time (8:30 your time) as she left FSU's ticket office - and she was one of the last people to be able to buy tickets. She was told some tickets are availalbe through WSU but the all tournament tickets through FSU are sold out.

She also suggested I pass on that if you have a choice of seating to get rowl K or above and you'll be in the shade. The Florida State - Florida game was brutal on not only the players but the fans who couldn't get into the shade.

I hope to see many of you in Tallahassee. I'll be the one in Shocker gold in the middle of the 'Noles fans.

PS My brother says those of you looking for a good sports bar should check out AJ's (no food though) and great cajun food at Poor Boys.

Where do you find those 3 girls in the cowboy hats that cheer on the Noles?

That's the question I want answered........

:clap:

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu
      Where do you find those 3 girls in the cowboy hats that cheer on the Noles?

That's the question I want answered........

:clap:
      Good luck finding them Wu. I remember one of those three girls, Jenn Sterger I believe, coming to a WSU basketball game two years ago. She is smoking hot!

Comment

While I'm sure my brother would know the answer (he did more than study while working on the PhD) - I let you do your own exploring.... I will tell you that he told me the "sights" at AJ would be enjoyable for my twenty something son.

Comment

Dont worry about searching out specific beautiful women on FSU's campus. They are a plenty. Those that come will def. enjoy the sights.

Comment

More than happy to admit you guys had, and will always have, serious scoreboard on us in that particular department.

I bow to the superior.

Comment

As of this afternoon, we still had general admission ticket books remaining for the series. Granted they are out in the sun, but tickets are still available.

We also have about 5 resident scalpers so I wouldn't worry too much for any planning on coming down. High ticket prices shouldn't be a concern as I've only seen the scalpers charging over face value during the Miami series and that was about $10 for a $6 ticket.

Comment

Just so you know it is Po' Boys and it is on Pensacola St. It and AJ's are both good recommendations for places to check out.

If you guys have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

I would recommend staying at the Double Tree Hotel downtown (most of the teams stay there). Friday night check out Andrews for dinner and drinks (right across the street from the hotel) and then head out to Bullwinkle’s. Saturday night go to AJ’S on Tennessee st.

Comment

Man, it sure is nice to see decent conversation going on here and over on warchant after that ridiculous trash of last weekend.
                    YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Re: If you are going to FSU . .

Originally posted by MsH
                      My mom just left me a message at 9:30 Eastern time (8:30 your time) as she left FSU's ticket office - and she was one of the last people to be able to buy tickets. She was told some tickets are availalbe through WSU but the all tournament tickets through FSU are sold out.

She also suggested I pass on that if you have a choice of seating to get rowl K or above and you'll be in the shade. The Florida State - Florida game was brutal on not only the players but the fans who couldn't get into the shade.

I hope to see many of you in Tallahassee. I'll be the one in Shocker gold in the middle of the 'Noles fans.

PS My brother says those of you looking for a good sports bar should check out AJ's (no food though) and great cajun food at Poor Boys.
                      If you're looking for great Cajun, Po'Boy's isn't really...well...Cajun. It's good food, though.

My food recommendation? Momo's on Tennessee - the slices of pizza are as big as your head...LITERALLY.

Enjoy Tally!

Comment

Re: If you are going to FSU . .

Originally posted by NOLANoleGal
                        Originally posted by MsH

If you're looking for great Cajun, Po'Boy's isn't really...well...Cajun. It's good food, though.

My food recommendation? Momo's on Tennessee - the slices of pizza are as big as your head...LITERALLY.

Enjoy Tally!
                        Try Harry's...has good cajun....right across the street from the Double Tree as well.

Comment

Good call on Harry's...

Comment

Is anyone actually going to Tally?

Comment

{crickets} haha

come on shockers...I promise we dont smell.

Comment

Working...
                              X