Sprinklers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sprinklers

Is that a Big 12 thing to water the field in the middle of a game, or did they need to slow down ground balls on the infield for the players?
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

It's simply poor management and a mistake. Nothing more, nothing less. You can decide if it reflects on the quality of the regional.

The staff at Allie P Reynolds has been the friendliest group of people I can ever remember at a sporting event. Someone told them to smile and be friendly and to put their best foot forward and they have responded perfectly.

Even though I know that sprinklergate would never happen at WSU in a regional, I am willing to give them a pass on that, especially since they got them shut off so quickly.

Comment

It also happened recently at ORU

Comment

After the sprinklers went off, the lady next to me seriously said to me, "That is your team's fault, they are trying to slow down the game. The sprinklers are controlled in your dugout." She was 100% serious. I know this because at first I laughed, then I asked her if she was serious and she said she couldn't be more serious. Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by goshox24
          After the sprinklers went off, the lady next to me seriously said to me, "That is your team's fault, they are trying to slow down the game. The sprinklers are controlled in your dugout." She was 100% serious. I know this because at first I laughed, then I asked her if she was serious and she said she couldn't be more serious. Wow.
          You should have killed her, just to make sure she doesn't reproduce. No judge would convict you for doing society a favor like that.

Comment

Kill her? She is already in livin hell wearing that orange pantsuit everywhere.

Comment

Ya, with a runner on, and with us at bat, that's exactly what our plan was... to turn on the sprinklers and kill our momentum.

What an orange idiot. Some of these fans make KU and K-State baseball fans look like geniuses.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

OSU should have turned on the sprinklers in the 9th or 10th
                First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                  Originally posted by goshox24
                  You should have killed her, just to make sure she doesn't reproduce. No judge would convict you for doing society a favor like that.

rosewood. man.
                  veni, vidi, vici

Comment

Working...
                  X