No announcement yet.

Wichita State vs Oklahoma State

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is good news for us and it's one less obstacle we will have to deal with, however, that team is not only great on offense but is explosive. We need to capitalize on this situation tonight. If we can get OSU in the loser's bracket to burn up their pitching - I'm feeling good.

I think they will be throwing out their right hander now - Matt Gardner. He is a senior with a 5.13 ERA. That's my guess.

Comment

This kind of scares me a bit. I could see the rest of the Pokes rallying due to this, we've still got to bring the absolute A game tonight.

Comment

Poke message board speculating it has to do with the pitcher taking extra benefits. Who knows? But they are suggesting it is not related to academics.

Comment

its not bad, but has no sound. so what i did is used Shockerradio.com for a broadcast and just lined it up so they were at the same point time wise in the game.

Newshock, I can't figure out how you did that, because the shocker radio feed was way behind the video feed. I can pause the radio feed, but that doesn't help because that is the one that is already behind, the video does not let you pause, so how'd you do that?

Comment

Originally posted by shock-it-to-me
            its not bad, but has no sound. so what i did is used Shockerradio.com for a broadcast and just lined it up so they were at the same point time wise in the game.

Newshock, I can't figure out how you did that, because the shocker radio feed was way behind the video feed. I can pause the radio feed, but that doesn't help because that is the one that is already behind, the video does not let you pause, so how'd you do that?
            when i listened to it, the radio was about 30 seconds ahead of the video.
            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

when i listened to it, the radio was about 30 seconds ahead of the video.
              Interesting. For me, the over the air radio was about a minute ahead of the video, but the internet radio was way behind the video. I'll try again tonight, because that video is definitely worth it, especially if you can get the shocker radio broadcast along with it.

Comment

I just checked out the OSU board and they think their chances of winning prior to the suspension were 80% and now they have fallen to 50% or just over 50% because they are playing in front of a sellout crowd. Interesting stuff.

Comment

But a good number of the "sellout" will be in black and gold :D
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

yup a pretty cocky bunch

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22
                      Thats what I was thinking. They also thought they faced our #3 guy last time out. I was actually thinking it was our #5 but I believe Kelley did start that game.

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89
                        Originally posted by SubGod22
                        Thats what I was thinking. They also thought they faced our #3 guy last time out. I was actually thinking it was our #5 but I believe Kelley did start that game.
                        yup it was kelly then a rain delay came

Comment

If the story is true about him receiving money, thank god for the guy that gave it to him :D . We still need to play a heck of a game to win.

Comment

Disclaimer: I made a post on Orangepower. I'm going to continue to utlize reverse psychology and will not listen to the game. I'm bad luck for the Shox.

Comment

Cowboys 1

Comment

I don't think I can watch the feed and listen to the radio. It's WAY behind. Coleman blew an easy play...
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X