Chance at TV for the regional

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chance at TV for the regional

Paul, In your response to another question, you suggested that there won't be TV for the regional because the NCAA won't allow schools to broadcast via the internet. How does the NCAA expect to grow this game if they won't allow it to be seen?

Answered 05/29/08 11:45:27 by Paul Suellentrop

A: After talking with WSU's Tami Cutler, it appears there is a chance these games will be on the Internet. The NCAA allows it, but does not allow schools to charge. She said her information is that OSU is considering it. Stay tuned.

It looks like there will be online video:

Comment

As long as I can somehow sync up with MK, I'm golden.

Comment

They have the same internet live feed system that WSU uses. However, when you click to register, it only gives you options of a free audio subscription, and pay-per-view ($9.95/month). I thought it was supposed to be offered free (per NCAA rules).

Will a (free) link appear at gametime?

Comment

I signed up for a free account, hopefully I can watch the games with it tomorrow...if not, guess I'll have to settle for radio.

Comment

Rosewood isn't going to the regional?

Comment

There is a sportsbar in DC that said they would put the game on if it is available. Is the game being televised?

Comment

As of now, no....and most likely won't be.

Comment

Where's the best place to track the game online today? I'll be at work and won't be able to listen but was hoping to keep up as much as possible.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Are there any sports bars in Wichita that are going to carry the game or is the internet feed the only thing allowed?

Comment

How many people are going to ask this question....No TV! Internet if we're lucky.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                        How many people are going to ask this question....No TV! Internet if we're lucky.
                        SORRY! Wishful thinking I guess. I misread Shockball's post and thought a bar in DC was carrying the game and figured if they can get it why can't we? Back to my corner! :)

Comment

The OSU video feed is on and it's free.

Comment

I'm watching the OSU video and listening to the KNSS audio. :D
                            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Anything available other than the view from LF?

Disregard that question - at least they've zoomed in.

-'85.
                              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                              X