• Nebraska Regional

Geez. I'm really glad we're not there.

Nebraska
    UC-Irvine
    ORU

Sounds rough.
    www.myspace.com/clarensau
    it's what i do

that was my thought? That has to be one of the toughest regionals in the field this year
    Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

In my opinion, I would have rather been there (in place of Irvine)

Comment

Originally posted by vbird53
        On paper, I'd agree. In real life, considering our ineptitude playing ORU, I'd say now way in hades.

Comment

Originally posted by Ricky Bobby
          On paper, I'd agree. In real life, considering our ineptitude playing ORU, I'd say now way in hades.
          We beat ORU last year in our regional. I think we're over that hex.

Comment

i dont think so, you may have a short memory but they whipped us just a couple weeks ago here 12-0

Comment

Originally posted by newshock1234
              i dont think so, you may have a short memory but they whipped us just a couple weeks ago here 12-0
              Completely different story against midweek competition. Plus, we beat them this year also.

Comment

Completely different story against midweek competition. Plus, we beat them this year also.
                But if you get into the losers bracket, your midweek pitchers get to start making appearances. Not good.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock
                  But if you get into the losers bracket, your midweek pitchers get to start making appearances. Not good.
                  I agree, but that's the same case whether we're in Lincoln or Stillwater. It was just my opinion that I'd like our chances more against Nebraska and ORU than Okie St. and TCU.

It's really not worth arguing, since it ain't happening. I believe we have been sent to a tough, but winnable regional.

Comment

doesnt ORU have asome pitcher that went 12-0

Comment

What if?

Baseball Prospectus

This was from May 25, before the NCAA Selections were announced, but...

Ann Arbor Regional: Michigan, Wichita State, East Carolina, James Madison
                      Just some food for thought on how it could've shaken out.

Comment

Also...

Houston Regional: Rice, Georgia Tech, Kansas State, Mount St. Mary’s

Comment

Working...
                        X