Shox Win the Valley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox Win the Valley

Way to go shox. This has been a season of ups and downs but in the end you guys have pulled it together to fulfill all objectives. You guys have been fun, and frustrating at times, to watch. Let's keep this momentum going and go deep into the tournament. You guys have the talent, believe in yourselves as we do and get some great victories. GO SHOX!!!!

Not pretty, but a win. Go Shox!!! :wsu_posters:

Comment

Congrats to the Shox on a nice way to close out the regular season and to start post-season play. Hope they can carry over to next weekend.

Comment

winning the valley this year is nothing to brag about, the valley is way down. what matters is how we fare against tough non-conference opponents, and we already know that answer. However, the offense seems to be on a roll, maybe we can get it all together next weekend and sneak into the super regionals like we did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by shockerfanmas
          winning the valley this year is nothing to brag about, the valley is way down. what matters is how we fare against tough non-conference opponents, and we already know that answer. However, the offense seems to be on a roll, maybe we can get it all together next weekend and sneak into the super regionals like we did last year.
          Somebody pee in your Cheerios?

Comment

fanmas,

Let's see how we fare against that better competition using our big 3 starters. I have a feeling it will be higher than your expectations.

Comment

nope, just being honest.. the valley sucks in baseball. We made Missouri State look real good today, especially after the way we beat them up yesterday. This team always runs through the valley but stumbles against non-conference opponents. There is no reason WSU shouldn't win this tournament every single year. But like i said, the offense seems to finally be hitting its stride, and maybe we'll get a good regional next weekend, and be able to pull through like we did last year.

Comment

Originally posted by GoShockers89
                fanmas,

Let's see how we fare against that better competition using our big 3 starters. I have a feeling it will be higher than your expectations.
                Exactly. How many losses did those 3 combine for all year?

Comment

Now that I can't disagree with. With the exception of Capra who has struggled lately, I would put our top 3 against any 3 in the nation. It's not the starting pitching that worries me though, the defense was absolutely horrible today, and we haven't proven that we can hit against good teams. Pitching wise, we should be fine, especially if Capra has some command on his breaking stuff in the regionals. I just hope our offense stays hot.

Comment

As the post game awards were introduced, I watched the MSU fans. When a WSU player was introduced, none of them clapped. Meanwhile, the WSU fans clapped for MSU and SIU.

Stay classy Bears.
                    Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

winning a championship imo is something to brag out about. be it Valley Baseball or NIT in basketball

Comment

I often get a good laugh when I read your posts. Thanks. :D
                        Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                        Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Working...
                        X