X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Jeez

Originally posted by emcfizzle
    Originally posted by WSUwatcher
    EMC, for heaven's sake, get a life. We've seen some stupidity on here, but this surely tops the list.
    So the fact that this is making the rounds via email has NO bearing on Gene's situation/ WSU baseball at all?? Get your head out of the sand.

I now know the circumstances of the picture- supposedly somebody's birthday party, which sounds pretty innocent. So it should be no big deal (as I previously stated- I think it's not a firable offense). That doesn't mean it will be. Having a picture like this out there when you are battling issues with your public perception can only be bad.

edit- Wow, you even edited it to further trash me. Great analogy!! Stay classy!!
    So is that why you proceeded to come post about it on here for all to see and to ask about and inquire as to? Do you have beef with Gene? What purpose does it serve a wsu fan to come here and fuel the fire? Perhaps you can explain your actions...???

Comment

I did not know that EMC posted the picture...

Seriously folks - the picture is funnier than just about anything I have ever seen on this site. It would have been funny without Gene's "alleged" issues, but now it just adds a little fuel to the fire.

Comment

Originally posted by proshox
        I did not know that EMC posted the picture...

Seriously folks - the picture is funnier than just about anything I have ever seen on this site. It would have been funny without Gene's "alleged" issues, but now it just adds a little fuel to the fire.
        He didnt that I know of. I thought Moose had it as his avatar for a small time.

Comment

As an objective reply, I would like to point out that I could produce the same picture of Gene or any other public person with any number of people in any variety of poses, all in about 5 or 10 minutes time. Welcome to the internet folks, not everything you see in print or internet media is real. I know, surprise, surprise.

I'm not saying the picture is fake, nor would I say it is authentic, just that in less than 5 minutes time I could produce a picture FROM THE SAME PHOTO of Gene playing with his grandchildren or even made-up grandchildren in the park on a hot sunny day. I could put him in a speedo climbing Everest in a 8x10 glossy so real you'd think he froze his butt off in the process.

Comment

Working...
          X