Golden Spike Award list out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden Spike Award list out

Check out the Golden Spike Awards List. Conner and Capra made it :yahoo: :yahoo:

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Comment

I voted for both Conor and Anthony I guess you can because it counted. Is this like Robs do you vote everyday?
      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Keep voting!

Comment

How in the world does that Yale player have 20%. He only bats .398 in the Ivy League, that's about equal to .350 in the MVC.

Comment

His mom must have stayed up all night!

Comment

Where's Brandon Douglas?

Comment

Where's Brandon Douglas?
                On his way back to Cedar Falls.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockakhan
                  Where's Brandon Douglas?
                  On his way back to Cedar Falls.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Bump

Comment

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!

Comment

Keep voting! Down to 5 on June 3rd!

Comment

I know the fan voting is only a part of this process, but we need to help Conner all we can!! Currently, the player from SD St has 38%, Yale player 34%, our own Anthony Capra at 14%, and a player from UC-Davis is at 2%. Conner is "tied" at 1% with seven other players. I don't know how Anthony has 14% and Conner only 1%, but please vote for Conner. Only two days left for voting before they cut it down to the final five players!!

Comment

I wouldn't worry too much about the fan voting anyway, but we should contiunue to vote for BOTH Conner and Anthony. After all, they BOTH won All American honors and they BOTH deserve our support. Wouldn't it be cool if TWO out of the top 5 were from WSU?! Maybe their mom's should stay up all night and vote like the Yale and the San Diego players' moms.
                            BTW...ALL 50 of these players are deserving or they wouldn't have made it to the top 50 list!

Comment

Support the boys!! If you have some energy left, help Coner and Anthony by voting. Anthony is still solidly in third, but Coner is slipping farther out of the top 5. I know the fan voting is only a small part of the process, but let's do our part!!

Comment

Working...
                              X