Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre MVC Tourney Talk

First, I have a request:

I am going to be out of town, missing my first shocker home games in a few years. It kills me, but at least I will be sitting at Fenway on Thursday, Yankee Stadium on Sunday, and probably Shea on Monday.

But here is the deal: The live stat tracker does not work on mobile phones due to its use of flash. A few years ago there used to be a live text only stat tracker. Now we only get that animated ugly.

Can someone please keep up to date results from the Valley games in a thread and give me a running tally of the Shocker games. Pretty please!

Reward? How about the REAL MVP's final regular season AB/Hit?

Just add this website to your favorites, it will keep you up to date on scores.

I’m everything a gentleman could wish for. I have silky long hair, sensual lips, shapely natural bust and the perfect long legs that seems to go forever.

Comment

Rose Ill see what I can do. I might actually be in kansas City on Friday night/Early Saturday So I apologize in advance.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
        Just add this website to your favorites, it will keep you up to date on scores.

http://www.ncaa-baseball.com/daily/today.htm
        When more teams than that are playing in a day, that site makes pocket internet explorer and mobile opera choke.

Comment

Working...
        X