Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connor on BA

YOUSUCKITPOX

Maybe someone with a paid account can sum it up for us? Also if anyone has a paid account and can access the whole article would be willing, id love to read the whole entire article. Shoot me a pm or something and we can figure out a way... if its not to much trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
      Maybe someone with a paid account can sum it up for us? Also if anyone has a paid account and can access the whole article would be willing, id love to read the whole entire article. Shoot me a pm or something and we can figure out a way... if its not to much trouble.
      Here is my paraphrase:

Conor passion is hunting. He hunts every day during pheasant season.

Does not wear batting gloves because people on his H.S. team would make fun of him.

CU and NU showed minimal interest. Gene in between scoping out girls and watching a tournament during summer saw Conor and saw he wasn't a woos like all the Okie kids and thought he could make something of him if he could keep JT away from him.

Conor has a chip on his shoulder because of the lack exposure he gets in the MVC and playing for WSU in the "graveyard".

He wants perfection and sometime to hard on himself. His dad was all-american at Miss. St and played pro ball. His father didn't push him though (wonder if that could be said of Colemans dad?).

He strives to be a good teammate, citizen and respectful of his elders and works hard at baseball.

He loved playing in the Cape where it was pleasant temperatures and everybody through one speed - hard. He's projected to go in the top 2 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
        Originally posted by t7017s
        Here is my paraphrase:

Gene in between scoping out girls and watching a tournament during summer saw Conor and saw he wasn't a woos like all the Okie kids and thought he could make something of him if he could keep JT away from him.
        SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
        X