Norman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norman

Any body else making the trip to Norman on Wednesday? I have never been but am going and was wondering where the Shocker people sit. Do most of you sit in the GA section behind the Shocker dugout? I looked online at there seating charts and I couldn't find regular tickets near the Shocker dugout, so figured I would go with GA tickets and try and get as close to other Shocker fans as possible.
    THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Well I went down there for regionals a couple years ago and you really dont have many options as far as seating goes. I'd say sit where OU fans arent. Considering the year they are having I wouldnt expect much of a turnout anyways. I'm sure there will be way more WSU fans and I'd just migrate to that area where you see the black and gold.

Comment

No seat nazis down there I doubt as it only sits maybe 3000 if its shoulder to shoulder. its kind of a little craphole of a place right across the street from teh basketball arena. If I remember right when I went to regionals sat on cement steps as they didnt have chair backs or even wood benches that I remember.

Comment

Ive been down the last few times and the first base side GA is your best bet.You can also take in a folding chair and sit next to the dugout on the grass.Better than OSU's park but that isn't saying much.Due to high gas prices I think ill watch this one on TV and listen to the radio.Go Shox!!

Comment

There are some nice chairbacks but my bet would be those are season ticket holders. I don't know how they are drawing, but last week I showed up in Stillwater at 6:20 pm and could not purchase two tickets together. Too close for comfort.

Comment

Working...
          X