College baseball on TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College baseball on TV

Why is it that everytime I am flipping through the sports channels on my satellite, Creighton is playing of CBS College (CSTV of old?) ?

WSU can only get games on the local crappy Cox thing that isn't even available to some people that live within 30 minutes of the university. How can Creighton (who isn't near as strong of a program) get the games on, but WSU can't?

Re: College baseball on TV

Originally posted by rrshock
    Why is it that everytime I am flipping through the sports channels on my satellite, Creighton is playing of CBS College (CSTV of old?) ?

WSU can only get games on the local crappy Cox thing that isn't even available to some people that live within 30 minutes of the university. How can Creighton (who isn't near as strong of a program) get the games on, but WSU can't?
    Who was Creighton playing?

Comment

They have played at least 4 of Creighton's games in the last week, including 1 of ours, KSU, Nebraska and Iowa. Wonder who knows someone from the station? Wichita always seems to get the short end!

Comment

Originally posted by 4shocks
        They have played at least 4 of Creighton's games in the last week, including 1 of ours, KSU, Nebraska and Iowa. Wonder who knows someone from the station? Wichita always seems to get the short end!
        Poor WSU! :cry:
        SFL is back!

Comment

Working...
        X