posts & references to Gene's accuser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• posts & references to Gene's accuser

I have removed the post naming the complaintant for Gene's pfs. Do not post her name until further notice.

Thank you for your cooperation.
    “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

stalker

can I post that she:

* Is a tall red head
      * probably a fake rack
      ?

Comment

The name of the accuser was given on Fox News tonight.

Gene issued a statements saying that the accusations are not true.

I hope, for Gene's sake, that proves to be the case.

Comment

you better be careful what public information you talk about on this public information discussion board.

Comment

I understand it is probably best for Shockernet but I think it is crap!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker

I watched the news cast and don't recall FOX naming his accuser and darn I didn't TiVO it.

Comment

We know nothing about what happened and he hasn't been convicted of anything.

Comment

Originally posted by lemuel777
                  Originally posted by 1972Shocker

I watched the news cast and don't recall FOX naming his accuser and darn I didn't TiVO it.
                  12 said the name

Comment

Wrong!

DU (and Royal), I understand the arguments against disclosing the name of an accuser in a situation like this (although I don't agree with them, as my prior post made clear), but:

1) If those who are saying that her name was mentioned on the local news tonight are correct -- and I'm out of town right now and thus have no personal knowledge one way or the other -- what's the point of the gag rule here?

2) In any case, this thread is mistitled. Gene certainly has an "accuser" -- that much is undisputed fact. But to call her an "accuser / victim," DU, is simply to draw a conclusion that you have no basis for drawing. She has made an accusation; Gene has denied it. So to use the term victim is to side with her, and that is unacceptable at this point. If anything should be deleted here, it's the title of this thread. (And, by the way, I am not a member of Gene's defense team, nor have I ever had a legal connection with him. I'm just dealing in fact, whereas DU is dealing in unjustified conclusions.)

If he's already made up his mind, maybe he shouldn't be eligible to act as a moderator in regard to this controversy.

Comment

Re: stalker

Originally posted by Sundevil Shox
                      can I post that she:

* Is a tall red head
                      * probably a fake rack
                      ?
                      Absolutely not. :roll:

Comment

Re: posts & references to Gene's accuser/victim

Originally posted by DUShock
                        I have removed the post naming the complaintant for Gene's pfs. Do not post her name until further notice.

I'm not very happy our discussion about National American University was deleted...

Also, her name is no secret...

Comment

While her name is no longer a secret, the only place for the discussion here to go is down. ie. lots of personal insults and potentially slanderous remarks. I don't even want to go down that road.

Comment

Re: posts & references to Gene's accuser/victim

Originally posted by DUShock

It's probably a good idea, just in Case.

Comment

How about removing the /victim from the thread title? Hasn't been proved that she is a victim.

Comment

Working...
                              X