No announcement yet.

Woman says WSU coach stalked her

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Very little is needed to file a TRO. That doesn't show much. I really don't care one way or the other on this, but you apparently have some personal feelings about what may or may not have happened and it oozes through every post.

Settling also doesn't proove anything. Sometimes it's just easier to make it go away than anything els. From everything I've seen I'd be surprised if it went exactly as you and others at the Eagle seem to want to speculate.

I don't know Gene and don't follow the baseball team that closely, but this whole thing has smelled a bit funny from the get go. And your bitter postings aren't going to change the minds of anyone.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• And Queen why should we believe you? You're just another anonymous internet poster who showed up on our doorstep.

My legal sources (person intimately close to this fine community's DA) indicate this was no stalking case. Again, when two people behind the scenes part ways it can get real ugly and money can facilitate such a mess.

You're just wasting your time Queenie because you have zero credibility.

Comment

• Queen actually does know what she is talking about in general but not sure how much it applies to this individual event. She does seem bitter and might be fairly close to the situation.

Some evidence did exist in this case and that is why the TRO was allowed. The problem is determining at what point it went from two way communication to one way. My personal belief is that didn’t happen until the TRO was filed. That is where the dollar signs came in for the plaintiff and it turned into legalized extortion and became BS.

Sure she has phone records that show GS called her and that he came to her house, again the problem lies in the fact that he was invited to her house and that she showed up willingly to events at his house. If someone is stalking you, do you go to parties at their house?

With that being said, where there is smoke there is usually fire. I am just not sure the incident getting the publicity is the one that would really concern everyone if all the facts were known. Again, what happens when we play with fire?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonWu
          You're just wasting your time Queenie because you have zero credibility.
          I can certainly agree with this. This is an anonymous internet board; nobody should be believed on such boards.
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockfan89
            With that being said, where there is smoke there is usually fire. I am just not sure the incident getting the publicity is the one that would really concern everyone if all the facts were known. Again, what happens when we play with fire?
            Exactly. It doesn't take something illegal to be done to bring embarrassment to the university and the baseball program.

Comment

• Agreed! Does this embarrass the University enough to discuss terminating a coaches employment? Should the years of service and success factor in to the decision and how much should it factor in?

Did everyone get from the paper that this was settled out of court as in GS had to actually pay the woman money? I guess that isn't what settled out of court meant? This is just crazy!

Comment

• oops, sorry pushed wrong topic.
                THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

You can call me Bill

Comment

Working...
                X