Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the over/under tonight?

On number of KU championship tees?

I'd say about 200, which is about the same amount of times I'll hear those in the championship tees ask one another how the game of baseball is played.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

More importantly, what's the over/under on the number of times I will have to return to the .50 hot dog line after I vomit seeing said championship shirts?

:wsu_posters: :goshocks: :posterwu: :posterwsu:

Comment

Way to damn many!!!

Comment

.50 cent dogs and roasted hawks...what a menu!!!

Comment

50 cent dogs were amazing. Between myself and the four people with me, we spent $7.50 on them. You do the math.

Oh. The one thing I hate about these big games is all the freaking stupid people that show up. The guys behind me yelling "call a run and hit!!!" and the other guys behind me saying "first and third with one out? why the heck would you steal second?" were almost more than I could handle.
            www.myspace.com/clarensau
            it's what i do

Comment

50 cent hotdogs are great...Even better were the 10 cent hotdog nights they used to have. I used to eat $7.50 worth by myself back then, you do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose
                50 cent hotdogs are great...Even better were the 10 cent hotdog nights they used to have. I used to eat $7.50 worth by myself back then, you do the math.

I promise you, during the .10 days, they were better off having Takeru Kobayashi in front of me in the concession line. You do the math.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu

I promise you, during the .10 days, they were better off having Takeru Kobayashi in front of me in the concession line. You do the math.
                  Doing the math, it took the computer awhile but the results are in:

You're old

But it is okay, because I'm getting older too :( I'm already yelling at kids to get off my lawn.

Comment

Actually, the 10 cent hotdog nights were only a few years ago.

Comment

Didn't they have a limit on how many each person could get?

I didn't ask, but did they have a limit for last night's game?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Yes.

When they ran out, you paid and went back to your seat.

I will give them the credit they deserve in that they were serving dogs into the 9th inning. In previous like-promotions, they often times ran out very early in the game.

Anyone that wanted 6+ .50 dogs last night did not go hungry. I have to believe that the concession intake last night was 5 times a regular night. Why they don't do this more often befuddles me.

Comment

On 10 cent hotdog night, I think there was a 10 hotdog per trip limit and they usually ran out by the 3rd or 4th inning.

Maybe we should become KSU and just give out free hotdogs.

Comment

On 10 cent hotdog night, I think there was a 10 hotdog per trip limit and they usually ran out by the 3rd or 4th inning.

Maybe we should become KSU and just give out free hotdogs.
                            but if we did that, we'd have to forget to bring any hotdogs

Comment

Obviously saw plenty of beaker basketball shirts, but the piece de resistance was this one:

(back of shirt)

Wichita Kansas
                              Home of
                              We Suck University
                              You stay classy KU fan! :roll:

Comment

Working...
                              X