#1 Miami at #2 Florida State this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #1 Miami at #2 Florida State this weekend

I just think it's cool when 2 teams atop a poll play each other in a 3-game series. It will be like a Super Regional.

Me too, I wish this series was being televised or at least one of the games by ESPN or CBS College Sports, or something that we could get on Cox. I guess I will have to settle for Texas v Oklahoma State on ESPNU tonight, while I listen to the Shox via the internet.
    THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Originally posted by SekShocker
      Me too, I wish this series was being televised or at least one of the games by ESPN or CBS College Sports, or something that we could get on Cox. I guess I will have to settle for Texas v Oklahoma State on ESPNU tonight, while I listen to the Shox via the internet.
      Maybe you should make the drive from Iola to the Ta and watch the shox live. There will be fireworks after the game. Maybe that would be enough to get the girlfriend or wife to come with you. Just a thought...

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
        Originally posted by SekShocker
        Maybe you should make the drive from Iola to the Ta and watch the shox live. There will be fireworks after the game. Maybe that would be enough to get the girlfriend or wife to come with you. Just a thought...
        Thanks for the advice, I will be at the game tomorrow, Friday nights are a little harder to get to the game on time. As for the wife or girlfriend, I will try and bring both :D :D .

Comment

lol. Good luck pulling that one off.

Comment

Good game on the U with Texas and OSU tied at 1 going to the 11th. For thos wondering I was joking about the girlfriend thing, I have been happily married for 8 years, but my wife will be coming to the game with me tomorrow.

Comment

The U is whoopin much ass.

I’m everything a gentleman could wish for. I have silky long hair, sensual lips, shapely natural bust and the perfect long legs that seems to go forever.

Comment

Working...
              X