Butler Interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Butler Interview

It's not a secret the Wichita State baseball program isn't where many want it, including head coach Todd Butler. But it's been a process getting the team even near the right track.

"I have always been fortunate to win. I know what good players look like, I know how they're supposed to act and how they're supposed to play. We're getting to that point." - Says the career 196-211 (.482) coach that just completed his 3rd losing season in a row and has never won more than 31 games in a season.

Next year will be the first year he will have an entire roster of his own guys on the field. Really? Who was on the roster this season that that wasn't one of "his guys"? Every year there is another excuse. I thought we were told this was the year things would turn around because now he had his guys?
    Last edited by shockfan89_; June 1, 2017, 09:59 AM.

Comment

Tick...tick...tick...

Comment

Butler seems like a good guy, but his excuses are getting old.

Comment

Originally posted by wyatt View Post
          Butler seems like a good guy, but his excuses are getting old.
          It's too late, but everyone involved would be best served to keep their mouths shut and their heads down while they try to dig out of this mess. Quit running around spouting tired excuses.

Winners win.

Comment

If he's always been fortunate to win, I can easily believe that. Being fortunate is required to win with the teams he's been putting on the field. He's obviously had a lot of misfortune in his coaching career.
            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

n

Comment

Working...
              X