Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Confused about Wichita State draft picks?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Confused about Wichita State draft picks?

Look no further!

"You can observe a lot just by watching."
    -- Yogi Berra

Future Draft

Speaking of the draft, there were 8 ML scouts at the WSU, Mo St game on
    Sat. They all sat together right behind home plate & back around 8-10 rows taking copious notes!

Comment

Re: Future Draft

Originally posted by xazshox
      Sat. They all sat together right behind home plate & back around 8-10 rows taking copious notes!

I have to think they liked what they saw with Shafer. I thought his fastball had more life than in recent memory. Very good sign for his draft status.

Comment

Re: Future Draft

Originally posted by xazshox
        I counted at least 11. Its not uncommon to have 15 plus on a regular basis.

Comment

Do they still bring their pitch speed guns or do they rely on the scoreboard's numbers?
          "If you're going to do it, you're going to do it right," athletic director Jim Schaus said. "If we're going to put 'Wichita State' across our chest, then every team is going to matter."

Comment

They always bring their own guns. Its the only way to be 100% accurate. They have two tools of the trade... their guns and stop watches. None of them are ever without either of them.

Comment

Working...
            X