Missouri State Players Claim that Crowd is Not Nice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wooly
    Very classy right there. Must have left the visitors with a nice feel for the hospitality in Wichita.
    Come on. You're kidding me, right? How well do Mizzou fans treat KU players/fans during their basketball/football/baseball games? I hope you weren't serious.

I don't think you were there but what Martymoose said was accurate. The Bear fans were screaming, yelling, being very obnoxiously annoying and began acting like they owned OUR park when they had their short lead? But we, being the home fans, are supposed to just sit back and take it?

Please don't comment on situations that you know nothing about.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

last year when we played lbsu.
      they had this center fielder bobby who got it really bad during the series.
      and i talked to him on facebook after the game. He said that he envied us. That he wished lbsu had a stadium and atmosphere like that.
      "Coach Marshall,We will be at Creighton at least 15 hours in advance!"
      CGM--->"Hell yea, and we'll beat their ass."

Comment

Originally posted by wooly
        Very classy right there. Must have left the visitors with a nice feel for the hospitality in Wichita.
        Yes, they had a very nice feel about how we treat fans who walk into our park like they own the place and talk loads of trash... Ended up being one of my best times at the Eck.

As for last night, hopefully we can come back and win the next 2. I'll be there giving the visitors a nice feel for the hospitality in Wichita...

Comment

Originally posted by RipEmUpShox
          last year when we played lbsu.
          they had this center fielder bobby who got it really bad during the series.
          and i talked to him on facebook after the game. He said that he envied us. That he wished lbsu had a stadium and atmosphere like that.
          Do you always hook up with college athletes on facebook? Do you get a lot of guys' numbers also?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever
            Do you always hook up with college athletes on facebook? Do you get a lot of guys' numbers also?
            Real classy.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
              Originally posted by ShockerFever
              Real classy.
              Since you don't visit outside of the baseball forum, you don't know the half of it..
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
              X