Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sac. St vs WSU

Shox lead 2-1 in B2

Is Mike Kennedy not doing baseball games this season? I really like Shane Dennis but I thought Kennedy would start announcing again since basketball is over.

Comment

2-2 going to the bottom of 6. Biechler has given up a double and a single for Sacramento State to tie it up. We only have four hits so far.

Comment

Originally posted by wyatt View Post
        Is Mike Kennedy not doing baseball games this season? I really like Shane Dennis but I thought Kennedy would start announcing again since basketball is over.
        I believe Kennedy is scheduled to be back starting Friday.

Comment

At the risk of stating the obvious again, This team just can't seem to hit the ball this year.

Comment

7th inning...and we are tied with Sacramento State. Ummm, Sacramento State. ��

Comment

Three up, three down for the Shocks in the 7th. Still 2-2. We have only struck out twice tonight so far. Which is good news I guess.

Comment

Is Sacramento State any good?

Comment

10-8 with a 243 batting average coming into the game is what Shane Dennis said in pregame. Another WAC team I believe.

Comment

Shocks get runners to second and third with two outs in the 8th, but Boyer flies out. Still 2-2 heading to the 9th.

Comment

Tyler Jones is pitching very well, 5 k's in 2 1/3.

Comment

Holifield comes in after Jones gives up a single. Runner on first with one out top of 9.

Comment

Holifield gives up a ground rule double. Sac. State has runners on second and third with only one out.

Comment

wow, a batter who was 2 for his last 16 is walked with bases loaded. Sac State leads 3-2 in the 9th

Comment

Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                              X