No announcement yet.

WSU at Cal Poly (Game 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dayton Dugas promptly punishes the Mustang reliever with a fierce strike out looking.

Comment

Why pinch hit a guy that is almost a guaranteed strikeout?

Comment

Last chance for our hitters to remember there is a game today.

3-0 CP to T9. Heuer gave up his customary run in relief.

Comment

Originally posted by Play Angry View Post
          Dayton Dugas promptly punishes the Mustang reliever with a fierce strike out looking.
          Which is more embarrassing; a strike out rate that high, or a coach that thinks something else is going to happen?

Comment

good question - seems like a tie.

Comment

Shockers lose 3-0, strike out 14 times as Walter Johnson and Satchel Paige combine for the shutout for Cal Poly.

Comment

Wow. The Shockers are showing some great discipline and solid approaches at the plate......It's like they don't even talk about how to approach an at bat on this team....

Comment

and do we equally blame butler or his **** hitting coach?

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxdad1969 View Post
                    Wow. The Shockers are showing some great discipline and solid approaches at the plate......It's like they don't even talk about how to approach an at bat on this team....
                    Or.....and stay with me here cause I'll admit it might seem a little terrifying....what if these are the approaches they are being taught?

Comment

I'm just glad we don't have to put up with Gene and his NCAA regional 4 seeds anymore.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

What in the world are Butler and Walker doing to these kids to produce such embarrassing strike out numbers. Or do they just let these guys sink or swim on their own. Whatever they are doing or aren't doing clearly ain't working. The thing is if they had any clue as to how to fix you would think they would do it. That sure doesn't appear to be happening.

Comment

We have one player on our team hitting over .300...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            I'm just glad we don't have to put up with Gene and his NCAA regional 4 seeds anymore.
                            After seeing the alternative, I am now confident confirming that was literally the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Or.....and stay with me here cause I'll admit it might seem a little terrifying....what if these are the approaches they are being taught?
                              It would stand to reason that it must be what they are being taught. By relying on the pitching staff to throw up 0's for an entire game I think it is safe to say that we may reach a new season record on strike outs by Shocker batters....

Comment

159 strike outs to 66 walks. Team BA .250
                                Sad

Comment

Working...
                                X