WSU vs. Northern Colorado (Game 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs. Northern Colorado (Game 2)

Shockers go for the mid-week sweep this afternoon.

Did not see who will be getting the start today - any word?

There is a game today?

I didn't know I could become so disinterested in WSU baseball. Sad times.

Comment

Watching on the ESPN app.
      Yeah, it's just a buzzkill watching a meh shockers team play a worse team. Looks like about 12 people at the game. I can see my dad though. :)

Comment

Barnhouse pitching.

Comment

NC is not good. Left fielder just missed a ball, giving Shox a 3-0 lead, another pitcher coming in.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockers5150 View Post
            Watching on the ESPN app.
            Yeah, it's just a buzzkill watching a meh shockers team play a worse team. Looks like about 12 people at the game. I can see my dad though. :)
            ESPN3 commentators are convinced that the strong hitting Tuesday and Wednesday are a sure sign the Shox hitting may be turning the corner. LOLZ! #CLUELESS.

BTW, 3-0 in the Bot 2nd.
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Now 3-3 still in the top of the 4th after a Fly out, HR, 2B, HR, SO, BB. Keller in to pitch. 1st pitch is wild so now a runner on 2nd.

Comment

Heuer got lit up

Comment

Heuer 1.91 WHIP. Not getting it done right now.

Comment

Dugas: ahead in the count 3-1 with one out and runners on 1st and 2nd. What do you expect? Fastball...Fastball? That would be my guess. Not Dugas. He watches two called strike fastballs to take the backwards K. That's smart baseball right there.

Comment

Boyer busts it open with a grand slam to put us up 9-4, still B5.

Comment

Granny!

Comment

Man, these Shocker games seem to grind on forever this year. Or maybe it is just my imagination.

Comment

Snavely walked a guy on four pitches and was pulled in the 8th. Biechler had to get four outs after a Troutwine passed ball erased a strikeout. Holifield had a walk, but looked sharp in the 9th. Win 10-4!

Comment

Encouraging starts for Sanburn and Barnhouse this week. Hopefully they can get those guys' stamina built up quickly.

Holifield/Biechler/Hecht remain solid at the back end of the pen. Hecht's ERA took a beating on the road trip but his nerd numbers are still outstanding - he is on pace to have a very good year despite the recent struggles.

Comment

Working...
                              X