WSU at LSU (Game 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU at LSU (Game 1)

Game is at 7pm central and is on Watch ESPN. LSU is 9-4. Off to somewhat shaky start (1-3 vs Top 50). Should be another good measuring point of where this program is. Smoke and mirrors like last weekend results, making progress (OU mid-week game results).

I guess college baseball is a big deal in the SEC? Hope we can at least hold our own.

Comment

20 strikeouts in 12 2/3 innings for LSU's starter tonight. Doesn't sound good for an offense coming off an 18 K performance.

Comment

Originally posted by THam View Post
        20 strikeouts in 12 2/3 innings for LSU's starter tonight. Doesn't sound good for an offense coming off an 18 K performance.
        When a team's head coach recruits the biggest bodies he can find and then tells them to go out there and swing as hard as they can it is not unusual to have a lot of K's. Of course, you would like a bunch of home runs and doubles to go along with that. The Shocks are still working on the latter half of the equation.

Comment

Rain/lightning delay.

Comment

Delayed probably at least 39 minutes due to weather

Comment

Now they are saying it will start at 8:50 at the earliest.

Comment

In other news the US & Columbia are tied at 2 in the 9th on MLB network.
                Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

First pitch is at 9:30.

Comment

Game on!

WSU has not yet struck out!

Comment

1-0 LSU after 1.

Comment

Either has LSU... they can all put the bat on the ball and motor down the line.

Lang is throwing BB's. Not walks.

Comment

Game may be over at its original projected end time at this pace.

Comment

I think the real question about tonight is if the Shox will register a hit.

Comment

Butler's teams give up more free bases than any team I've ever seen. Including the tee ball team I played rover for.

Comment

Working...
                              X