Utah Valley vs WSU (game 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
    Can someone explain to me why a guy that strikes out like 40% of the time is in the 2-hole?
    A rhetorical question I assume. I am pretty sure you know why. You just can't understand why. You aren't alone.

Didn't much matter today.

Comment

I would have to say the Shocks bullpen work has been quite adequate so far.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Last year's team would come out tomorrow and drop a 4-2 L.

Nice dub today. Let's bring out the brooms for a change tomorrow.
        Last year's team, and a few more years worth back, would have lost the first game. Let's enjoy the positives while we have them.

Comment

somebody needs to teach Dugas how to hit a ball in play rather than striking out mostly every time out there. Four strikeouts in Eight at bats?!! Well see what he does tomorrow

Comment

If I didn't know better, I woulda thought it was '97 not '17. Great patience from the hitters (sans Dugas) that made a game that could have been say 8 or 9 to 2 but instead was 16-2.

Still some headscratchers from time to time but ya gotta like what PCMS has done so far. 7 innings of bullpen work, 7 different pitchers, 7 professional lock down innings. I get it's not against LSU but in recent years more than 1 woulda walked 'em loaded or something goofy. Good to see.

Important for CL to be a bulldog today and keep it going. Near 8 ERA last year, he's gotta be better than that if he's our Sunday guy. Go Shocks!

Comment

Wichita Eagle Game Article

Comment

Working...
              X