Coaches Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coaches Show

Does anyone know why the coaches show changed from Mike and 1330, to KGSO 1410? I missed the first couple nights listening to the Baseball Weekly show, that is airing on 1330.

Just wondering!!! Mike and Gene have done that show for so many years.

Re: Coaches Show

Originally posted by SHOCKS10
    Does anyone know why the coaches show changed from Mike and 1330, to KGSO 1410? I missed the first couple nights listening to the Baseball Weekly show, that is airing on 1330.

why don't you call in and ask, it won't be akward at all!

Comment

Re: Coaches Show

Originally posted by SHOCKS10

I am guessing that KSGO was the highest bidder.

Comment

I think Chris and Terrell are doing a awesome job doing the coaches show
        Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

KNSS still has the Brent Kemnitz show on Fridays at 6 p.m.

KNSS On-Air Sports Schedule

Comment

The Shocker Extra Innings show with MK and Shane Dennis is pretty good on KNSS from 6-7 on Monday nights.
            THERE ARE FLOCKS OF BIRDS AND MANY A CAT ------ BUT ONLY ONE WUSHOCK!

Comment

Seriously; listening to the hosts muddle thru the show with Gene is sad. LOVE terrell on basketball games (sad, we're stuck with d.d. and his horrible attempt) but listening to these 3 guys stumble all over themselves is not my idea of good time. for crying out loud, anyone can sit down and read press releases, newspaper stories and box scores. the mike & shane show is terrific and a welcome addition for shocker baseball fans.
              :wsu_posters:
              Omaha Dreamin'
              ShoxJ32

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxJ32
                Seriously; listening to the hosts muddle thru the show with Gene is sad. LOVE terrell on basketball games (sad, we're stuck with d.d. and his horrible attempt) but listening to these 3 guys stumble all over themselves is not my idea of good time. for crying out loud, anyone can sit down and read press releases, newspaper stories and box scores. the mike & shane show is terrific and a welcome addition for shocker baseball fans.
                ballz marie.........nobody makes you listen. Just listen to kennedy's show afterward. Why you would expect anyone to be near as good as Kennedy with anything to do with WSU is beyond me. I'm just glad I have choices with sports radio now. Glad there is competition because it means more stuff for me to listen to.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                  Originally posted by ShoxJ32
                  ballz marie.........nobody makes you listen. Just listen to kennedy's show afterward. Why you would expect anyone to be near as good as Kennedy with anything to do with WSU is beyond me. I'm just glad I have choices with sports radio now. Glad there is competition because it means more stuff for me to listen to.
                  hmmm... I starting to wonder if ShoxJ32 and WSUfan(born in)1975 are related? Where the hell is Cold when we need him? The SOB has gone totally AWOL.

:D
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X