No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Binghamton (Game 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the first two innings, we were on pace to score about 30..

I guess once we jumped out to the big start, we just put in cruise control the rest of the way.. It happens in any sport when you get big leads..

I would've liked however to at least put a few more up and crack double-digits. Being shut out 6 out of the last 8 innings was a little bothersome.

However, we looked solid defensively. The pitching was great, all around, and we got the solid "W".

Conor did have some pop indeed. That was a screamer.

Let's break out the dusters tomorrow..
    :posterwu:
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Gene looked pretty mellow from the third inning on. I don't know how he felt about Workman being pick off first (i.e.Was it a balk? I don't think so but Workman leaned toward second as the throw was made and tried to get back to first.) but I didn't see much of a reaction. Maybe a lesson for Josh without costing us anything?
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
        Gene looked pretty mellow from the third inning on. I don't know how he felt about Workman being pick off first (i.e.Was it a balk? I don't think so but Workman leaned toward second as the throw was made and tried to get back to first.) but I didn't see much of a reaction. Maybe a lesson for Josh without costing us anything?
        Are you talking about the 3rd to 1st move that Workman got picked off on?

That is unexcusable for that to happen to a senior. He just feel asleep like the bats for the final 7 innings.

The biggest disappointment is the hitter didn't really try and adjust the rest of the game. Maybe it was because it was 9-1, but still a little disappointed.

Comment

Working...
        X