Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty Bad for SLU

Actually, extremely bad.

I forgot about this kid. For some reason I thought he ended up at Georgia Tech.

Comment

Not related to WSU baseball, though.

And as long as we're being irrelevant... I just don't understand this type of stuff. I have no use for Obama and marvel at the damage he's done with no resistance from his supposed opposition party, but it would never occur to me to disparage his racial makeup. Being anti-American, yes; but being part black -- WTF? And nice job by the administrative wimps at SLU and their "restorative justice" psychobabble and dialogue. People can think whatever they want, but my gosh, if you have a player who's dumb enough (a) to think in those terms, and (b) more to the point, to put that sort of inexcusable vulgarity out in public -- especially someone who has a black teammate, for heaven's sake -- just demand that he apologize, suspend him for the season, and move on. You simply can't behave that way on a team. Besides, if he's truly sorry for that level of rudeness and stupidity, he can find a way to try to address it with Whitten on his own.

Rant over and out.

Comment

Working...
      X