WSU UNC G3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goshox3 View Post
    I don't think you know what you're talking about? Did you watch the game or just look at the end score and assume it's on him. The hitting was awful, and he did a great job in my opinion. Do some research next time!
    I agree. Chase wasn't the reason why we lost. If you want to single out a pitcher, it was John Hayes that laid the egg. I don't know if he relaxed after getting two outs in the 9th and assumed it was just a formality from there, but he royally blew it. Our hitting was atrocious too, they made UNC look like Zack Grienke and Clayton Kershaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Goshox3 View Post
      I don't think you know what you're talking about? Did you watch the game or just look at the end score and assume it's on him. The hitting was awful, and he did a great job in my opinion. Do some research next time!
      I posted this after the 2nd inning, after he gave up a run and a couple hits to a bottom 250 team. His play improved down the stretch and the loss is 100% on our hitters and relievers.
      Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Grienke? Well here ya go.

“Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

KU scores 3 runs in the bottom of the 9th to win 5-4 against the Bears. Freakin's UNC, back-to-back games where they've pissed me off.

Comment

Working...
          X