oru game postponed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oru game postponed

Due to heavy rain the shocks game at ORU has been postponed!!

Looks like it is still raining down there.

Glad I didn't make the drive.

Comment

I can't remember the last time it rained this much. It literally rained hard all day. It was raining when I got up yesterday and still raining when I went to bed. Didn't stop the whole day. My yard was a lake.

Comment

Better your yard than my basement.

Comment

My uncle-in-law, who lives in Harrison, Arkansas, said they have had somewhere on the order of 6-8 inches of rain in the past couple days. He and his wife live on a couple of acres outside of town, on a slope, and he emailed me that they were digging trenches on the uphill side to divert the runoff around the house. No report of animals pairing up yet...
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Did the game get rescheduled in our favor? In looking at the schedule and results page on goshockers.com we now have home dates with ORU on Wed. April 2nd and Tue. May 15th. Certainly, ORU wouldn't give up a home game and now play us twice in a year at our place would they?

Comment

i have a schedule in my office that i printed a couple months ago and both of those home dates were already on it. was it a 2(home) and 1(away) this year?

Comment

oru postponed

The schedule was set up that way from the start.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand
                  My uncle-in-law, who lives in Harrison, Arkansas, said they have had somewhere on the order of 6-8 inches of rain in the past couple days. He and his wife live on a couple of acres outside of town, on a slope, and he emailed me that they were digging trenches on the uphill side to divert the runoff around the house. No report of animals pairing up yet...

everything here is on a slope, haha

Comment

Shane Dennis said today on Sports Daily that it is looking like either a DH against Binghamton (SP) or North Dakota State next week.

Comment

Originally posted by gorillashocker
                      i have a schedule in my office that i printed a couple months ago and both of those home dates were already on it. was it a 2(home) and 1(away) this year?
                      Wonder if we play a two for one the other way next year against ORU then.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPride
                        Shane Dennis said today on Sports Daily that it is looking like either a DH against Binghamton (SP) or North Dakota State next week.
                        Joy :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by ShoxPride
                          Wow! Adding a 6th game next week would really put the pressure on the pitching staff, although the opponent would likely be in the same situation. I see in their DH vs. KU they plated one 7 inning game. That would help, I guess. Not many options from here on out, though. The weeks to come are packed.

Gotta respect the NDakSt program for getting out and playing some games against teams that are clearly above their level. They have series with OU (3), KU (3), WSU (3), ORU (4), Centenary (4), Minnesota (3 2A 1H).

--'85.
                          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Working...
                          X