ORU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ORU

I don't think the weather is going to cooperate for this game. As long as we don't see Jerry Sullivan, the Shox will have a chance.

Wonder if they would consider switching home dates? Looks like it should dry out here today.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
      Wonder if they would consider switching home dates? Looks like it should dry out here today.
      Might be too late for that, but how about just playing the game on Wed.? Both teams' schedules are clear.

--'85.
      Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Re: ORU

Originally posted by KC Shox
        I don't think the weather is going to cooperate for this game. As long as we don't see Jerry Sullivan, the Shox will have a chance.
        Are you feeling ok KC? I detect just the slightest bit of optimism in that statement. Slightest might be a bit overstated but I like this development. Maybe you should start a trend with this... uh... non-negativity thing.

Comment

Tulsa will have 2 to 2 1/2 inches of rain before the day is up. ORU's field will be a swamp.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
            Are you feeling ok KC? I detect just the slightest bit of optimism in that statement. Slightest might be a bit overstated but I like this development. Maybe you should start a trend with this... uh... non-negativity thing.
            Although ORU has been a team that has 'owned' us the past several years, I believe this team might have got them off their back with their Regional victory over them last season.

But again, if ORU throws out that Sullivan kid again, don't look for me to feel too good about our chances. With that said, this team really showed me something with their 4-0 sweep last week against Top 50 competition. I was very proud of the young men and especially how our bullpen showed up.

Comment

Originally posted by t7017s
              Although ORU has been a team that has 'owned' us the past several years, I believe this team might have got them off their back with their Regional victory over them last season.

But again, if ORU throws out that Sullivan kid again, don't look for me to feel too good about our chances. With that said, this team really showed me something with their 4-0 sweep last week against Top 50 competition. I was very proud of the young men and especially how our bullpen showed up.
              I'm pleasantly stunned :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Comment

WSU Baseball Game Postponed

"WICHITA, Kan. – The baseball game between Wichita State and Oral Roberts scheduled for Tue., March 18 in Tulsa, Okla., has been postponed due to rain.

The two teams are hoping to reschedule at a later date. "

WICHITA, Kan. ? The baseball game between Wichita State and Oral Roberts scheduled for Tue., March 18 in Tulsa, Okla., has been postponed due to rain.?

Comment

Hopefully we get a double header here at home :O

Comment

Working...
                  X