Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suhweep

Comment

Another very workmanlike win on a very workmanlike weekend for the Shocks.

This was a very nice sweep of a quality opponent for the Shocks.

Another very solid relief job by Tyler Fleming.

:clap: :goshocks: :clap:

Comment

We still suck! :D
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I'll take it.

Left some guys on early.. but solid pitching holds true.

Very good week.

We have some payback due this week in Tulsa.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Please send us some warm weather. I keep wearing my t-shirt and light jacket but it never seems to be enough. :D
            Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
            Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

To just put it in perspective, Ole Miss hit 0.218 last week against TCU. WSU his 0.263.

Ole Miss scored an average of 2.7 runs, WSU scored 4.3 runs against TCU.

WSU pitching only gave up 1.33 run per game, while TCU offense scored double that with 2.7 runs per game.

WSU scored in the 1st inning in every game this series. Last year it seemed impossible to buy a run in the first.

Hopefully, this offense/pitching can continue to mature and just get better as the season progresses.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                Hopefully, this offense/pitching can continue to mature and just get better as the season progresses.
                Absolutely, we sure don't need to be peaking right now. Let's keep playing well, keep building, keep adding a piece here and there in the bullpen, find a consistent DH or two.

Hopefully, we will see steady improvement week after week after week throughout the season and hit our absolute peak in Omaha.

:goshocks:

Comment

Thanks to WSU taking three from OU and the Shox sweeping TCU, our RPI jumped from 137 to 53.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox
                    Thanks to WSU taking three from OU and the Shox sweeping TCU, our RPI jumped from 137 to 53.
                    I assume this is from Warren Nolan (since it has our RPI at 53)? If so, this doesn't include today's game yet so hopefully it will climb a little higher. Either way, GOOD WEEK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shockfan89
                      Originally posted by KC Shox
                      I assume this is from Warren Nolan (since it has our RPI at 53)? If so, this doesn't include today's game yet so hopefully it will climb a little higher. Either way, GOOD WEEK!!!!
                      Just a little higher - 17th.

Comment

Working...
                      X