No announcement yet.

Shocks vs Frogs II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I couldn't get it either. I sent two emails to complain. It was very frustrating not to be able to see the game.

Comment

It was COLD!! Good game (and I stayed until the very end!!); Aaron was off today but he fought hard all day.
      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

It was pretty nice out in the outfield. I had to take my jacket off for a couple innings. Sun was shinning down, but the wind did make the ears a little cold at times.

Comment

That was a very good win. I too feel like we "stole" that win a little bit. Terry Elliot even commented about how TCU was letting the Shockers "hang around." TCU had SO many opportunities and just couldn't take advantage of them. It reminded me a lot of the Friday game at Long Beach where we kept leaving runners at third base. But hey, I tip my cap to our guys just as I did to Long Beach State - we're playing great defense and our pitchers just aren't giving in. Our offense is scratching out runs, even on days when we aren't getting a lot of baserunners.

One inexplicable thing to me is the errors that TCU is making. They came in with a steller fielding percentage, but their defense has been pretty shaky and has kicked open the door a few times.

I believe the win today makes 20 home wins in a row against teams from Texas. That's quite a streak.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
            One inexplicable thing to me is the errors that TCU is making. They came in with a steller fielding percentage, but their defense has been pretty shaky and has kicked open the door a few times.
            Maybe the chilly weather has them off their game a little.

Comment

Originally posted by dregn
              It was pretty nice out in the outfield. I had to take my jacket off for a couple innings. Sun was shinning down, but the wind did make the ears a little cold at times.
              I sit in section F. Great view of the plate and the game but no sun.
              Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
              Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

Today sucked, I was loving life early, then the shade hit me and it dropped about 10+ degrees taking me from somewhat enjoyable to freezing my ass off.

Had a great time listening to TCU fans/family ***** about everything and get killed by some guys that were really funny.

Comment

You watched the TCU fans get killed?!

Comment

Originally posted by SpanglerFan316
                    Originally posted by dregn
                    I sit in section F. Great view of the plate and the game but no sun.
                    Same here. I had a few friends in the outfield yesterday, but I decided that the view meant more to me than being warm.
                    www.myspace.com/clarensau
                    it's what i do

Comment

Working...
                    X