odd query from me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• odd query from me...

...how can one find out the career stats of a Tom Tilton who played in the Joe Carter era?

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    ...how can one find out the career stats of a Tom Tilton who played in the Joe Carter era?
    Must not have amounted to very much as he is not listed as a Shocker Baseball Letterwinner.

Comment

Apparently, 1972, you didn't realize that molly jabali is the Internet name of Tom Tilton. That was a long time ago, and he's trying to remember if he ever did anything.

Comment

Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
        Do you mean Tim Tolin?
        "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          Do you mean Tim Tolin?
          Or Tom Tilma
          Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Well. This has been fun. Here's a link to all WSU baseball player stats since they restarted the program. I don't even know if we're talking about a WSU player, but it would stand to reason on this message board.

Comment

Well, my brother in law is going to golf with a guy from Tulsa who said he played at WSU during the Carter time...thought that was what his name was. Playing with mutual friends, so he has no met said Shocker...so I'll tell him to get his name correct!:)

Thank you all!

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                Do you mean Tim Tolin?
                Had to have been -- the dates overlap.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Are you sure he didn't mean "The Bruce" he played in that time frame. I mean thats probably as close to the name you were looking for originally.

Comment

Working...
                  X