No announcement yet.

RBI chase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way. How hard is it to catch a fly ball any way. Also woopie he did well against Long Beach State. Anyone can turn it on against a quality apponent. Just ask Northern Colordo beating Arizona state friday night. They must of had a roster full of Jonesys playing that night.

Comment

Sorry I re read your post. Finds a way to score. What is that. He have somekind of voodoo doll. He doesnt find the way. It just happens. Geez you make no sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Hornshock
        Sorry I re read your post. Finds a way to score. What is that. He have somekind of voodoo doll. He doesnt find the way. It just happens. Geez you make no sense.
        He leads the team in runs scored and stolen bases. I understand Jones isn't the best hitter on the team right now but your argument is really weak. Who are you wanting to play instead of Jones? Bascue? He will get more chances but his average is lower than Ryan's! Hall? Same thing. So what are you saying? You just don't like Jones or don't like that Gene likes him?

The other guys you mentioned aren't outfielders, plus Gene is high on both McKeever (who is hitting .130) and Lassley (.214). So you want to pull a guy leading the teams in runs scored and stolen bases because his batting average is under .300 and replace him with someone who is hitting for a way lower average? By the way I am pretty sure Gene is from Oklahoma.... "Hometown boy just like Gene?" Please explain yourself a little better.

Comment

I met Mckeever's dad his first year (or during a recruiting visit) at a game at Eck Stadium and I thought he was a nice guy. Mckeever looks like he should have power but has trouble at the plate. I've seen him strike out swinging at pitches well outside. He needs to improve his bating if he wants more ABs. I'd love to see him doing well because we could use a good batter with power.

I also like Bascue, Lassley and, of course, Jones.
          Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
          Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

I think that Jones may be banging the girlfriend, mother or boyfriend of ole Hornshock.
            Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Geez you make no sense.
              LOL, I think we know who doesn't make any sense.

GIRLFRIEND ALERT, GIRLFRIEND ALERT

Comment

Maybe Hornshock is the ex-girl friend of Ryan Jones.
                Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Maybe Hornshock is smarter than you realize. Maybe it was lighting a fire.

Comment

Maybe Hornshock is smarter than you realize. Maybe it was lighting a fire.
                    Maybe .................... Nope. ;-)
                    Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                    Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

With the Ill. St. series over Dusty leads with 26 RBI's, Conor is on the move with 22, and Tyler has 14. All those in 17 games.
                      First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Dusty has 31 RBI's, Conor with 27, and Tyler 18. Twenty game into the season. Dusty is holding on and doesn't seam to want to let go.
                        First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

Dusty holds on to the lead. After the NDSU series Dusty has 32 Conor gaining ground at 30 and Tyler with a big weekend has 22.

Comment

Dusty Coleman leads RBI chase 64 to 63 with 1 game left in the regular season Conor Gillaspie in second. Should or does post season count?

Comment

I believe the post-season should count. NCAA Tourney RBI's are even more important than regular season RBI's.

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
                                Dusty Coleman leads RBI chase 64 to 63 with 1 game left in the regular season Conor Gillaspie in second. Should or does post season count?
                                Season and stats don't stop accumulating until the fat lady sings.

Comment

Working...
                                X