Shox versus Frogs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC Shox
    Great game! Thank goodness it didn't rain tonight.
    Its totally raining. I dont know about the Eck though

Comment

It started sprinkling in the 8th inning, and kept picking up til the end of the game.

Really great game. Jones' catch was amazing, but I was even more impressed with T. Web throwing out the runner stealing third and then picking off the runner at 2nd... all in the same inning. Amazing.

I was also very impressed with Coleman's work on the mound. Watching him warm up was a tad scary (not too close to the plate until there was a batter in the box), but he knocked em out pretty quick.

I'm hoping that we can continue this pitching all weekend.
      www.myspace.com/clarensau
      it's what i do

Comment

Originally posted by Clarensauce
        It started sprinkling in the 8th inning, and kept picking up til the end of the game.

Really great game. Jones' catch was amazing, but I was even more impressed with T. Web throwing out the runner stealing third and then picking off the runner at 2nd... all in the same inning. Amazing.

I was also very impressed with Coleman's work on the mound. Watching him warm up was a tad scary (not too close to the plate until there was a batter in the box), but he knocked em out pretty quick.

I'm hoping that we can continue this pitching all weekend.
        Man T Web blew my mind. back to back cannon blasts to nail those two was simply amazing. he just decieded he wasnt gonna let Rob keep struggling. It really was something to see. Brought me out of my seat both times but the second one I think I jumped twice as far. It was huge to get out of that spot with rob losing it a bit and them threatening. Took the heart right out of them. That moment the game was officially over.

Comment

Very solid start to the weekend boys.

I wish I could've made it to the game. Sounds like some great stuff going there..

Carry it into tomorrow.

:goshocks:
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

TCU's Friday starter is coming back from Tommy John surgery and has been TCU's least effective pitcher, plus they helped us out a lot with some errors. That said, we took advantage, played stellar defense, and pitched very well. That's a great recipe for success.

Did I hear that Maldenado may be available one of these days? We could use him.

Comment

By the way, here is a handy little site to get daily scores and live stats for college baseball. Please add to your favorites if you like.

http://www.ncaa-baseball.com/daily/today.htm
              Thanks for the link.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
                TCU's Friday starter is coming back from Tommy John surgery and has been TCU's least effective pitcher
                I thought Seth Garrison pitched a pretty good game for them and at times liked very tough. I can see why he's one of the better pro-prospects. I suspect he's going to get better and better as the season progresses and gets over the mental hurdles of having TJ surgery.

Musgrave was pretty good when he was able to throw all three pitches for a strike. When quite being able to throw his curve and changeup for strikes, they started eating him alive. Luckily WSU defense bailed him out.

I seemed to recall something said that they "hoped" he might be back in couple weeks - but I could have heard wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by haysdb
                  Brett said maybe in 2-3 weeks in his weekly radio show. Maybe. Said he had some bursitis in his shoulder.

Comment

Working...
                  X