1989 CWS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 CWS

does anyone happen to have a copy of the 1989 CWS on dvd? if so, what would you charge me for a copy?

I have it on VHS 1991 and 1993 title games
    First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

You can pre-order it here:

Comment

Originally posted by shock10
        Ugh! How can you watch those two games. Those were gut wrenching performances, especially Laxton owning us for the entire game.

Comment

I can save you some money, the Shox lost the 1991 and 1993 title games. They did however win the 1989 Championship game against Texas.

I hope I didn't spoil it for you.

:D
          Let's hope he can hit a D-1 Curve ball!

"God gave us the ability to reason, not religion" http://www.deism.com/

Comment

Also have 30 minute pre game with Bruce H. and Creighton's Coach talking about THE THROW with highlights.
            First a Baseball fan then a Volleyball fan and then I guess I follow the basketball team.

Comment

does this mean you have the 1989 game, as well as the '91 and '93 title games?

Comment

I'm tellin' Nola Foulston!!!!
                Egotism is the anesthetic of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by DaShox
                  Isn't this illegal? I'm tellin' Nola Foulston!!!!
                  Is this supposed to be self-deprecating and ironic, or did I miss something?

Comment

It means there is a double standard on this board.

"That article is still copyrighted and without permission cannot be reproduced in its entirety". -RoyalShock 3/12/08 "Blast From The Past"

Why does this comment on media infringement appear in the basketball forum and yet, not appear in this thread? Hmmmm????

Comment

Copyrights are limited in time; eventually they expire. The post(s) in question may be for the benefit of future generations, who will view ShockerNet after the copyright has expired. (Of course, the Supreme Court ruled 30 years ago that keep a personal copy is OK.)
                      Some posts are not visible to me. :peaceful:
                      Don't worry too much about it. Just do all you can do and let the rough end drag.

Comment

The game wasnt posted on this board, either, like the article was.
                        YOUSUCKITPOX

Comment

Originally posted by DaShox
                          It means there is a double standard on this board.

"That article is still copyrighted and without permission cannot be reproduced in its entirety". -RoyalShock 3/12/08 "Blast From The Past"

Why does this comment on media infringement appear in the basketball forum and yet, not appear in this thread? Hmmmm????
                          I hadn't even looked at this topic until today.

I do not see any post in this topic which violates any law.

Now, if someone actually advertises or offers any illiegal merchandise or services, then we'll have a problem.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock
                            There's some good stuff on there. If you're going to buy any games, I would assume the NCAA would have the best quality you can get. Someone gave me the 1981 KU vs WSU game last year on DVD which was taken from a satilite feed, it looked really good, but but I might pay the $25 to get a copy from the NCAA.

Comment

Re: 1989 CWS

Originally posted by InWuWeTrust
                              does anyone happen to have a copy of the 1989 CWS on dvd? if so, what would you charge me for a copy?
                              Royal,

Pirating is illegal. It seems very clear an offer to purchase pirated merchandise has been made.

Comment

Working...
                              X