Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wichita State Night at the K

Sept. 5th vs the Chicago White Socks.

The official website of the Kansas City Royals with the most up-to-date information on scores, schedule, stats, tickets, and team news.

Info for tickets. You must buy a special ticket and then get in line to pick up your hat. 2K available.

They will likely have as many hats as they sell "special" tickets. That's what they ended up doing last year when they sold more than 2k.

Comment

That is an awesome hat!! I'll be checking the calendar when I get home tonight!!!
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

The hat last year was all black with the yellow KC, correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthroshock View Post
          The hat last year was all black with the yellow KC, correct?
          Yes, with Wu on the left side.

Comment

Drat - that is Saturday of Labor Day weekend and we have a prior commitment. Going to miss it again. :(
            Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Royals ticket site says this event is sold out. There are game tickets available, but not ones that will get you a hat.
              I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Yikes!

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

So I dun goofed and kept putting off getting tickets. Does anyone have an extra I can buy? I'll probably just get ticketsforless or whatever but I'd gladly buy a ticket off a shockerfan if you can't go.

Comment

Look on Craigslist-I've seen the special stamped ones for the hat for sell in KC and maybe Topeka

Plenty of non stamped tickets for sale starting around 20 bucks on Stub Hub

Comment

I'm flying in from GA for this one!

Comment

Working...
                      X