Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shox vs. Illinois State (MVC Tournament, Day 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox vs. Illinois State (MVC Tournament, Day 1)

Shockers have their first round matchup against the Redbirds at 7:30 PM tomorrow night, with Isaac Anderson (RHP, 4-7, 4.13 ERA) taking the hill against Jacob Hendren (LHP, 10-2, 2.84 ERA).

Would be great to start things off with a W. Go Shox!

Reminder: All MVC Tournament games are available on ESPN3. I am unsure whether a blackout applies, but if memory serves correctly there is none.

I was planning on going today and was wondering if students get in free to MVC tourney games. Anyone know?

Comment

Shocks will be starting right on time.

Comment

ISUr scores first. 1-0, WSU now batting.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

Shockers tie it at 1 with a Redbird error. Bottom 6 now.

Comment

Hilliard the hero right now on a 3-run go-ahead BOMB to right. Just crushed it. First pitch off the reliever after the starter was forced out after 7.2 VERY good innings.

4-3 Shox Bot 8

Comment

Unbelievable. Perfect Timing!
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

BOOM.

Comment

Now I all of the sudden really wish I had come out tonight

Comment

Wow.

And then Hayes comes in with just a ridiculous breaking ball in the 9th. 9 pitches. 9 strikes. 2 strikeouts and a groundout.

That'll get you pumped up. Got the win. Didn't burn the pitching staff at all. Got some serious momo going into tomorrow.

WSU now winners of 10 straight at home. Reality check tomorrow.

Comment

Starting to sound like the Shocks hustled em. Kinda theatrical

Comment

Wow. That was quite the finish. Sam Hilliard has just been so impressive down the stretch this season. I hope he comes back next year but seems like the chances of that diminish with each passing game.

John Hayes was sharp in the 9th as well.

10 in a row at home now. Huge game tomorrow if the Shocks are going to do this.

Comment

We pull the upset tomorrow and then anything can happen
                          Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

If you were not there tonight,please be there tomorrow.That was one of the most electric moments Eck,stadium has ever seen and the crowd there was pathetic to be kind.10 in a row at home and we can take down Missouri state.Lets do this!

Comment

That was fun tonight! Hilliard absolutely crushed that ball to right and Hayes had a Damon Sublett-like breaking ball going in the 9th. Hopefully the guys can keep the momentum going!!

Comment

Working...
                              X