WSU vs KState rd2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs KState rd2

Shox jump out to a 6-0 lead after 2 innings. Some generosity by KState, and some timely hits by the Shox.

I shutter to think about how the Shox might blow this one as they have in just about every other game against KState in the last 5 years.

With the way this year has gone the Shocks will probably make it to the top of the 5th with big lead and the skies will open up and wash out the game.

Comment

This is annoying that we have to put up with K State announcers once again. We are the home team, we should own the TV rights to this game. At least we are winning 8-2 in the bottom of the fifth. The downpour can start at any time.

Comment

The downpour just started. In the form of a 3-run HR by Tanner Kirk. 11-2 WSU End 6

I really, REALLY hope they don't make this one interesting. It could be the end of the program.

Comment

To bad to see Ray Ray go out with an injury. The guy gave it everything he had this year despite arm issues. Could possibly be the end of his playing days.

Comment

11-4 lead not safe with this bullpen.

Comment

We definitely have a few guys that need to be moved out and Taylor Goshen is probably Exhibit A. That was pretty pathetic.

Comment

Kennedy may have jinxed this game saying it was out of reach.

Comment

If you are an incoming pitcher you have to feel good about getting in the mix next season.

Comment

5 straight non con wins?

Comment

Nice job buy Sam Hilliard, Regan Beichler and Chandler Sanburn. Shocks swung the bats well also.

All in all a good effort by the Shocks. A guess it's good that you can get an opportunity to find out who belongs at his level and who doesn't in a blowout win.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                        We definitely have a few guys that need to be moved out and Taylor Goshen is probably Exhibit A. That was pretty pathetic.
                        But he throws hard. I was led to believe that was all that mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          But he throws hard. I was led to believe that was all that mattered.
                          I'm sure he is a fine young man. But he sure hasn't show any evidence whatsoever that he has the slightest inkling of how to pitch and obviously Brent hasn't been able to do make any meaningful adjustments to help the kid.

Comment

Also, it obviously doesn't mean anything right now, but that was a blast from the past; putting a pasting on one of the in-state teams. Wouldn't mind that becoming the norm again. Too bad the weather wasn't a little better tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                              Also, it obviously doesn't mean anything right now, but that was a blast from the past; putting a pasting on one of the in-state teams. Wouldn't mind that becoming the norm again. Too bad the weather wasn't a little better tonight.
                              I thought have the KSU color guy doing the game made it just that more fun. Although after a while he kind of ran out of excuses to make. It is nice to find the occasional acorn though especially at the expense of KU or KSU.

Comment

Working...
                              X